- Filling in the certificate equalization form with personal information and the correct contact numbers. (click on this link to navigate to the equalization form)
- Sending scanned photos of the documents to the e-mail address: —— Or Whatsapp on: — And we will check those documents.
- Sending the original documents with a power of attorney that authorizes our employee to begin with the equalization procedures.
Equalizing the secondary school certificate
The Ministry of Education agrees to equalize the Secondary School Certificate in order to be acknowledged by all educational institutions on Turkish soil. This process is done through knowing the type of certificate the student holds and comparing it to the educational level in Turkey.
Ta3rraf platform offers you a wide variety of quick services for equalizing the Secondary School Certificate. The student can mandate the employees of Ta3rraf platform to handle all equalization procedures, and no personal existence is required from the student.
- The original certificate authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which the certificate was issued, along with a translated copy into Turkish.
- The original transcript of records authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which the certificate was issued, along with a translated copy into Turkish.
- If the student has not acquired the residency permit or kimlik, they have to show the following documents:
- Photocopy of the visa.
- Photocopy of entrance stamp in Turkey.
- Photocopy of the university acceptance letter states that the student came to Turkey for studying only.
- The equalization form signed by the applicant or their mandate.
Ta3rraf platform provides the student with this form.